How to Save Snapchat Videos on Android and iPhone 2022
This tutorial is about how to record Snapchat videos on Android and iPhone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Save Snapchat Videos on Android and iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Save Snapchat Videos on Android and iPhone
Snapchat is a really fun app used by millions of people around the world who are obsessed with social sharing and filters for selfies and videos. Snapchat stands out from the competition because it is short-lived, which means images and videos shared with others only last 24 hours before disappearing forever.
While Snapchat is a fun way to share moments with others, it’s also frustrating when you no longer see a photo or video someone sent you. There is an option to take a screenshot or record the screen on your mobile device, but the app tells the other person when you do. We’ll show you how to save a Snapchat video to your mobile device, share it on your iPhone, how to save a Snapchat video to share with other devices, and how to save a video from a Snapchat chat.
Snapchat is a social networking app, available for iPhone and Android phones, that focuses on short-term messaging. There is a time limit for playing your photos and videos in the app after they are posted. Think of it as an expiration date. This is by far the main board of the app. But, for those interested, there are ways to save your Snapchat videos (and pictures) to your phone’s camera roll and extend the life of your content. You have to know it to do it.
How to Save Snapchat Videos on iPhone and Android:
Save Snapchat videos before sending them
- The videos you share on Snapchat can be accessed whenever you want by saving them before sending or sharing them. You can save them to your phone gallery as well as snapchat memories.
- When you record a video on Snapchat, you can save that video from the preview window. After recording the video, when playing it to preview, click the Record option at the bottom left corner of the preview screen.
- Your video will be saved to Snaps in the memories section of Snapchat. You can access it whenever you want.
To upload video to Phone Gallery,
- Access Memories in Snapchat by clicking the card icon (Snapchat Memories button) next to the shutter icon on the Snapchat home screen.
- Then long press on the video you want to save in the gallery. Then some options will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Then click Export at the bottom. And then tap Download.
- That’s it! Your video will be saved in your phone’s gallery.
Save Snapchat videos sent to you by others
On Snapchat, there are two ways to send videos in the chat:
- No timer or looping videos – Receiver can easily save these videos to chat media as well as its gallery.
- Play videos once: There is no default option in Snapchat to save these videos.
- loop videos
- To save looped videos sent to you in chat,
You just need to long press on the video sent to you in the chat.
- After that, select the Save option in the chat that appears on the screen.
- The video will then be saved to the chat medium and both people involved in the conversation will have access to it.
- It is remarkable that the sender knows this. He will receive the notification that you have recorded the video in the chat.
- You can also save the same video to your phone gallery by long pressing on it. The sender will also be informed.
Record videos from Play Once
It has already been mentioned that there is no option available in Snapchat to save and play the video once. So the only way to do that is screen recording.
- Enable screen recording on your phone.
- Then go to Snapchat.
- Touch and open the video you want to record on the screen.
- After recording the video screen, turn off the screen recorder.
- It is a feature of Snapchat that when you start recording or taking screenshots of the videos sent to you in the chat, the person on the other end receives a notification by default. Therefore, you must consider the risk factor before taking this step. Alternatively, you can inform the sender and ask for permission if it is related to your privacy.
Record videos of your own Snapchat story
You can save the video you shared to your Snapchat with just a few simple steps.
- Open Snapchat on your phone.
- In the camera interface (home screen), tap your profile icon in the upper left corner.
- After that, click on the 3-dot icon on the right side of My Story under Stories.
- Then click on Save Story option.
- Then a pop-up window will appear informing you that all history will be saved.
- Press Yes and you’re done.
- The story will be saved to Memories on Snapchat.
- From Memories, you can easily save it to your iPhone or Android phone by long pressing video > Export > Download.
Final Words: How to Save Snapchat Videos on Android and iPhone
Hope you understand this article How to Save Snapchat Videos on Android and iPhone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.